Coliseum Suits Measurement Video Tutorial
Follow the below step to take a measurement
1. Neck – Around largest part of neck
2. Full Chest
3. Front Chest
4. Back Chest
5. Shoulders – Measure across upper back from end of one shoulder bone (top of arm) to the other shoulder bone (top of arm). It’s important to stand with your usual posture and shoulder position.
6. Sleeves – From shoulder tip down side of arm to prefered length of sleeves (with arm held straight). The shoulder tip is on top of the shoulder just near the arm.
7. Biceps – around your biceps.
8. Stomach – around your stomach. not to tight and to loose.
The sample measurement value are attached in the above picture for men height 6″ and weight 76kg.
Height are measure from from top of head to the floor (your standard height measurement).
Tutorial Menjahit Baju Melayu Lelaki : LINK HEREDownload Rapidshare Hotfile Megaupload